Allsportspk Health shares Novel Coronavirus – Live count which is regularly updated and gives an idea about where the virus is spreading on daily basis. Hopefully, the link will help all living in an affected country or wanting to travel around the world for sports events or any other purpose.
Novel CORONAVIRUS Cases As Of 1:13am Feb 27, 2020
Confirmed Cases 81,244 Reported Deaths 2,772
|Top 5 Affected Places||Confirmed Cases||Reported Deaths|
|Cruise ship (Diamond Princess)||691||4|
Click on the Allsportspkoffical Tweet below to reach Live Count and Complete Information.
Scroll down to know – What are Viruses+Coronavirus? – Common Signs – Preventions.
According to WHO – World Health Organisation, and other relevant medical organisations and specialists:
- Coronaviruses are zoonotic, which means they are transferred between animals and people. Through detailed research and investigations it was discovered that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans.
The Common Signs of Infection are:
- Respiratory symptoms,
- Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.
- In more severe cases: – infection can cause pneumonia – severe acute respiratory syndrome – kidney failure and even death.
- Regular hand washing,
- Covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing,
- Thoroughly cooking meat and eggs.
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.